Holy hell have I been in a reading slump. Hopefully today’s TTT revs up my reading drive again — I am WAY too behind on my 2016 Reading Challenge goal!
Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling | Okay, seriously, I preordered this damn thing in September and never got around to it.
2. A Day of Fire by Multiple Authors | What? How have I never heard of THIS?
3. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein | This has been sitting on my shelf and collecting dust for MONTHS.
5. Eidolon by Grave Draven | Guhhh. It’s no secret that I’m a Draven fan (4 and 5 star reviews on Master of Crows and Radiance respectively, folks). So, yes. I’m pretty excited about this one, which will be released at the end of May.
6. Missoula: Rape and The Justice System In A College Town by Jon Krakauer | It’s been a while since I’ve sat down with a Krakauer book, and I just recently heard about this one. Certainly a heavy topic, but an important one nonetheless.
7. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel | My co-worker insists I read this ASAP.
8. The Giver by Lois Lowry | I’m ashamed to admit that I’ve seen the movie before reading the book. I liked the movie, so I’m hoping I’ll like the book even better.
9. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari | Strictly because I think he is hilarious on Parks & Recreation and Master of None.
10. First Comes Love by Emily Giffin | I know I hate chick lit, but Giffin is my only exception.