Ten Books To Read If You Like _____
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (or moody princes, apparently)
- Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen | There are plenty of magical elements in Stolen Songbird. Trolls, curses, magic, witches, grumpy princes—so wonderful. It’s fast paced and fantastic. My review here.
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey | Also fast paced and full of mystery and originality, I really enjoyed this book. My review here.
- First Year by Rachel Carter | More angsty princes, magic, and a tough leading lady. My review here.
- Radiance by Grace Draven | Another grumpy prince and all around great love story and fantasy. Highly recommend—it’s one of my favorites! My review here.
- The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas | This is one of those books where I make everyone I know read it…because it’s that good. Another grumpy prince. My review here.
Gillian Flynn (& twisty thrillers full of crazy!)
7. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight │ Twisty, dark, and so, so good! Review coming soon so be on the look out!
8. Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer McMahon │ To be honest, anything by Jennifer McMahon is going to to appeal to anyone that loves Gillian Flynn… at least in my opinion 🙂 She has dark & twisty down to a science and is just… brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
9. Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight │ McCreight is fast becoming one of my new faves, I’m not finished with this yet but I’m close and it is SO GOOD people. I’ll post my review asap so you can read all of my thoughts!
10. Creep by Jennifer Hillier │ As well as the follow up, Freak. Both of these are super creepy and twisty, and I devoured them a couple of years ago. I actually didn’t realize she’d come out with new stuff recently – The Butcher came out last year & Wonderland comes out Monday! Definitely going to scoop those up.
*Some of the books on this list were read before we started LBR, so there aren’t any reviews.