Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015
- Susan Ee | I read Ee’s Angelfall series for the first time this year (and my first encounter with her work) and fell in love.
- Grace Draven | I picked up Radiance on Amazon and fell in love from there. I need to read more of Draven’s work!
- Alexandra Bracken | I read the Darkest Minds series (and then Passenger). Another author that I need to read more of, as she hasn’t disappointed me yet.
- Eliza Crewe | So sassy, so spunky, so different than what I’m used to reading. Highly recommend,
- Michelle Moran | Moran definitely rekindled my love of historical fiction this year, which I appreciate! Her ancient Egypt novels had me reading for hours at a time and unable to put them down.
- Stephanie Thornton | Another historical fiction author that I need to read more of. I loved her Tiger Queens book and I have the rest of her work on my TBR list.
- Rick Yancey | I still have nightmares (legit ones) about the different waves and aliens coming for us.
- Laini Taylor | Gaaaah. Such beautiful writing.
- Renee Ahdieh | Please, please come out with more books. Please.
- Sabaa Tahir | And you, too. More. Please.
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: 12/8”
Oh! I love Michelle Moran’s Nefertiti. Amazing book! ^.^ I haven’t read any of her other books. Perhaps I’ll have to take your recommendation and pick up another.
I’m actually reading another Moran book right now…I love having authors that you can count on to suck you in 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve only read a Laini Taylor sort story. I should totally read a full length book by her though Happy reading!
Here’s my TTT https://ireadboooks.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/new-to-me-authors-2015/
You definitely should! And I should check out her short story 🙂