Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015
- Susan Ee | I read Ee’s Angelfall series for the first time this year (and my first encounter with her work) and fell in love.
- Grace Draven | I picked up Radiance on Amazon and fell in love from there. I need to read more of Draven’s work!
- Alexandra Bracken | I read the Darkest Minds series (and then Passenger). Another author that I need to read more of, as she hasn’t disappointed me yet.
- Eliza Crewe | So sassy, so spunky, so different than what I’m used to reading. Highly recommend,
- Michelle Moran | Moran definitely rekindled my love of historical fiction this year, which I appreciate! Her ancient Egypt novels had me reading for hours at a time and unable to put them down.
- Stephanie Thornton | Another historical fiction author that I need to read more of. I loved her Tiger Queens book and I have the rest of her work on my TBR list.
- Rick Yancey | I still have nightmares (legit ones) about the different waves and aliens coming for us.
- Laini Taylor | Gaaaah. Such beautiful writing.
- Renee Ahdieh | Please, please come out with more books. Please.
- Sabaa Tahir | And you, too. More. Please.