Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish
- The Hourglass Series by Myra McEntire │ I’ve finished the first book, but haven’t gotten into the rest yet. It is a story that I love though!
- The Beauchamp Family by Melissa de la Cruz │ I’ve only read The Witches of East End (the first book) out of this series and I LOVED it. Not sure why I haven’t finished the series yet.
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone series by Laini Taylor │ I devoured the first, and loved the little bit of the second that I’ve read but I just can’t seem to get into them anymore. I’d love to finish the entire series someday though!
- Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia │ I LOVED Beautiful Creatures so much, and was beyond excited for the movie to come out. But then it did, and it was so, so bad… I haven’t been able to pick up the rest of the series since.
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare │ I love this story. I love the world, I love most of the characters, and I am so curious about what happens… but I cannot stand Clary and I don’t know if I can finish the series with her as the narrator.
6. Soul Eaters by Eliza Crewe | It’s not that I don’t like the series (because I actually love it)—I just haven’t gotten around to reading the third book that I preordered…and received.
7. Temperance Brennan by Kathy Reichs | Yeah. I’m never going to finish all of these. But I do enjoy them when I’m in the mood for a mystery/thriller!
8. Kanin Chronicles by Amanda Hocking | I just couldn’t get into these…I only read them because I received book two from NetGalley and couldn’t be like, “Yeah…couldn’t get through book one”.
9. The Selection by Kiera Cass | Okay. The first three books were total guilty pleasures for me, but I don’t think I’d enjoy reading about their kid in the fourth book. So. Not finishing.
10. Tairen Soul by CL Wilson | I LOVE CL Wilson…but after book three (and everything started to sound the same and I lost interest) I stopped reading.