Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read
1. Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding | as much as Lauren loves this book, I just don’t foresee myself ever reading. There are too many new books that keep popping up that I’m much more interested in. Maybe when I’m 80 it will finally happen!
2. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta | this has been on my TBR list foreverrrrrrrr but every time I pick it up… I’m just not interested in it. It sucks because it gets such great reviews.
3. The Selection by Kiera Cass | this is another I’ve had on TBR for a really long time… but ever since I read Lauren’s review, I don’t think I’ll like it. Also, I can’t focus on anything but her smelling her armpit now. Haha!
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer | I’ve tried to read this book so. many. times. but I can never get past the first chapter. I’ve lost hope but maybe the mood will strike someday to just push further.
5. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke | I just… can’t. I’ve read probably the first quarter of it, but it doesn’t hold my attention like it should.
6. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr | I WANT to want to read this, merely to support this Boisean author. I don’t know of any other authors out of Idaho who have been it big, and part of me is like, what if I run in to him at WinCo and I’m the one Boise douche who didn’t read his book? Unfortunately, I just don’t think I ever will.
7. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart | Ehh. This one is all abuzz in the YA world, but I’m not feeling it.
8. Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee | I’ve tried so many times to get into this and just can’t.
9. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn | Unfortunately, I am just not a Flynn fan and don’t understand the hype. Plus, I already know the ending to this one because someone spoiled it for me.
10. Fifty Shades Freed by EL James | I read book one. I struggled through book two. I just couldn’t with book three.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke & the Bookish. Check out more Top Ten features on their site.