Top Ten CRIME/MYSTERY/THRILLER Books WE Can’t Believe WE Haven’t READ/Want To Read
3. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown – I loved The DaVinci Code and Angels & Demons. Loved them. I haven’t picked up the latest, though. Might need to reread the first two.
4. State of Fear by Michael Crichton – I am a huge Crichton fan, and I have yet to pick this one up. I try to read a Crichton book a year, so maybe this is The One.
5. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson – I watched the movie, which completely turned me off from ever wanting to read the book. That being said, it tops nearly every Thriller list on Goodreads’ Listopia, so perhaps I should give a second chance.
6. The Shining by Stephen King – when I was younger (like middle school aged which is horrible, I know), I LOVED Stephen King. I read Pet Sematary, Carrie, Salem’s Lot and a bunch more but never got around to The Shining. It’s very intriguing to me, so it’s probably about time.
7. Room by Emma Donoghue – when Room first came out 5 (!) years ago, it was pretty popular and I always meant to read it but have yet to do so.
8. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield – this came out almost 10 years ago, and I keep seeing it everywhere recently. I’m taking it as a sign that I need to read it!
9. The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris – I used to watch this movie over and over when I was younger, and I’ve read Red Dragon which is the first in the Hannibal Lecter series, so this is next on the list!
10. The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith – JK Rowling wrote this under a pseudonym. That’s reason enough for me to read it, and I’m very surprised I haven’t yet.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke & the Bookish. Check out more Top Ten features on their site.