Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015*
*bookish, blogging or otherwise!
1. Read more – I read about 30 books in 2014 and it’s a goal of mine to read at least 52 in 2015.
2. Be more active on the blog – I know I’m in school and working full time, but this blog is such a passion of mine. I want to devote more time to it, I’m thinking at least one post a week from me is a good starting point.
3. Go to YALLFest in the Fall of 2015, with Lauren of course. I feel like it would be so much fun and we could meet so many people and authors!
4. Do well in school and transfer – I have my heart set on transferring to different school that has a better program for the field that I’m studying, and I want to continue to keep my grades up.
5. Be better about Top Ten Tuesdays – we/I have dropped the ball a couple of times with Top Ten Tuesdays and they’re something we both really enjoy. I want us to get better about posting them and maybe start a couple of other weekly features on the blog too.
6. Plan and execute a Happiness Project – I’m almost finished reading the Happiness Project (review to come), just in time for the New Year! I fully plan on having a plan by January 1st–and executing it all through 2015.
7. Read 100 books – I’ve never set a book goal—I suspect in my homeschooling days I read 100 books in a year, but it has certainly been a while since I’ve read that volume of books. That’s roughly two books a week.
8. Be more active on the blog – I’m pretty active as far as posting, but I absolutely love this thing—it’s also a passion of mine, and I love that I can share it with my best friend. I’m a public relations woman, so I would like to use more of my skillset to market and share the blog more. We’re also going to get a sweet, professional layout on here soon!
9. Save up $$ and go to YALLFEST with Kiesha – obviously adding this to my list, too! I’m going to start saving and counting down the days.
10. Watch less TV – with more books will come less TV. I currently watch waaay too much TV a week (as in, upwards of ten hours…much more upward). I have a side business, a blog, tons of books to read—I could really focus on plenty of other productive activities to fill those hours.