Top Ten Sequels We Can’t Wait To Get
1. I am so incredibly excited for Shadow Study to come out—it’s essentially a sequel to the Study series.
2. The third book in the Elemental Trilogy is due to come out sometime in 2015. I read the first two extremely fast (because they were awesome!) so I’m pretty excited to see what happens to Iolanthe and Titus.
4. I read Just Ella back in the day, but clearly ran out of patience when it came to waiting for the sequels (plus, Goodreads didn’t exist). I need to get them!
5. Alright, because I’m grasping at straws here (and clearly on a Cinderella kick), I’m cheating. It’s not technically a series, but I wish Ella Enchanted had had a sequel!
6. I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone last year but never read any of the follow up novels in the series, so I’m really anxious to get my hands on the next book, Days of Blood and Starlight. I will have to reread Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but I’m totally okay with that!
8. First Frost comes out in January (which is SO soon!) and it’s kind of a sequel to Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen (one of my favorite authors!) – the Waverly sisters are back and I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
9. Serpent’s Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz is the follow up to her book Witches of East End which I LOVED (did NOT love the short-lived TV series on Lifetime though) and I really want to read it, followed by Winds of Salem.
10. A Discovery of Witches is the first book in the All Souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness (if Lauren’s on a Cinderella kick, I’m on a witch kick), the sequel to it is Shadow of Night and it sounds incredible, just like the first.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke & the Bookish. Check out more Top Ten features on their site.