Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under the Tree This Year
- Jessie’s Girls: Muscle Building Edition 2 by Jessie Hilgenberg | Jessie just released this and I’m dying. I just restarted the first Muscle Building edition but reeeeeally want to try MB2.
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard | I would leave out extra cookies for this.
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari | I maybe just accidentally binge-watched the entire first season of his new Netflix show, Master of None and find him hilarious.
- Let It Go! Coloring Book by Sherise Seven | I have this romantic idea in my head that a coloring book will solve all of my stress probz.
- Beneath the Surface: Killer Whales, Seaworld and the Truth Beyond Blackfish by John Hargrove | Blackfish was an intense documentary and I would like to learn more.
6. Leadership BS: Fixing Workplaces and Careers One Truth At A Time by Jeffrey Pfeffer | I’m just kind of obsessed with leadership nonfiction.
7. Start with Why by Simon Sinek | Like, really obsessed.
8. You Need More Sleep: Advice From Cats by Francesco Marciuliano | Meow 🙂
9. AP Style Guide | I desperately need a new edition.
10. You’re Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day | This looks funny and like something I can relate to.