Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
1. I really, really want to read some spooky stuff this Fall – so Ten by Gretchen McNeil is at the top of my list!
2. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – as well as the rest in the series. The movie comes out on Christmas Day and I can’t believe I still haven’t read it!
3. Switch by Alyssa Cooper – Witches. Fall. Halloweentime. Duh.
4. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater – I’ve never read this series and I hear nothing but amazing things about it. I think it’s time!
5. The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden – New Orleans + vampires + magic = happy Kiesha, so obvs I’m going to read this asap (the bad news is that this doesn’t come out until the end of November…).
*disclaimer – I post ahead of schedule since school takes up so much of my time, so these books probably won’t be reviewed until it’s technically winter 🙂
6. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling | I preordered this. Then I received it. And it’s been sitting on my damn shelf (okay–entertainment center, because I haven’t bought a bookshelf for the new house yet).
7. The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins | I started this one but decided I was in the mood for fantasy. Usually I’m in the mood for wintery, dark books when the weather cools down, so I’m sure I’ll pick it up.
8. The Micronutrient Miracle by Jason and Mira Calton | I also ordered this and have been intending to read it…but it’s collecting dust and cat hair on my entertainment center. As you can imagine, I’m not on point with my micronutrients yet 🙂
9. Finniken of the Rock by Melina Marchetta | Again. I’ve had this on my Kindle for months!
10. The Lost Girl by RL Stine | I received an ARC of this through NetGalley—I’ve been waiting for Halloween to get a little closer, though!